In order to create Vanessa Hudges loose waves, you will need the following: hair clips, a large barrel curling iron, and spray. Turn on your curling iron and allow it to pre-heat. Spray the hair with a heat protection spray or a sheen. Section your hair. Begin working from the back to the front. Grab small sections of hair and wrap them around the barrel of the curling iron, while holding the tip in your hand. When the hair heats up, release it, in a loose spiral. Repeat this process in each section, as you work your way from the back to the front. When you get to the front, run your fingers through it to shape it. Spray it with hair spray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades