The bob is a historical beautiful hairstyle that has never gone out of style and it seems like it will not go out of style anytime soon. This video is about how to create the classic bob. To begin creating this style the hair is given volume first by parting it on the side and a piece is sprayed followed by backcombing it slightly. This process is repeated approximately four times on the side, four times in the back and four times on the opposite side. After teasing the hair, a boar bristle brush is used to smooth the hair over the teased hair. A product called "bump up the volume" is used in the top, rear section of the hair and a portion of the hair is used comb over it and cover it. To add more drama to the bob, clip in bangs can be added in as well. The bob is a look that can go from day to night and will never go out of style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades