This video is a concise but detailed 'how-to' for those with short hair or a bob. The creator describes a couple of different options for those with short hair just using bobby-pins and hairspray. The technique used is simply pinning a lot of your hair back in sections, making stylish bumps and adding more volume to your hair. The pins are double-pinned in an 'x' to create a tighter hold to keep hair from falling down, but hairspray is strongly recommended! The style takes very little time to achieve and doesn't require the help of a stylist.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades