In this tutorial, we learn how to cut layers into hair: the basics. Start out with dry hair and brush it out thoroughly. After this, grab the back of the hair and use a small comb to comb out from the head. Hold the hair at an angle, then cut it diagonally. Continue to do this for the hair on the back of the head so you create a bunch of layers in the back. This is a short look, so you may have to cut a lot of hair off in the beginning to get to the top of the head. Create a bob on the front of the hair by angling it towards the back. After this, style how you would like and you have a beautiful new short layered look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades