Want to take your bob from straight and boring to curly and sexy? This video shows you how! First, spray a heat protectant on your dry hair, then put up most of your hair so you are working with the bottom section of hair first. Take your curling iron (whatever size curls you are looking for, smaller with create tighter curls, bigger will create looser curls) and start curling about one inch strands of hair. Alternate directions for a more natural look. Repeat the process with small sections of hair until you are done. Then take a hairspray with flexible hold and some scrunching product and break up the curls with your fingers. Then, spray on a finishing gloss. You have beautiful hair!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades