How to Do a faux bob glam updo
This video shows you how to get a fabulous faux bob glamorous updo.
1. Gather needed tools a curling iron and preferred hair spray of your choice.
2. Pin up upper half of hair in the back leaving a lower layer of hair to start your first loose curls (curls should be loose and left intentionally messy)continue until all lower layer is curled.
3. Then let down previously pinned up layers and repeat curling process to it.
4. Then working from back to front as your hair naturally lays separate and twist sections and pin up using bobby pins.
5. On last section you pin up be sure to pin on top of other layers and leave some loose slack to give the appearance of a bob.