Whipping your long hair into a short bob? It sounds incongruous, but it's actually doable using a few bobby pins. This way, whether you're dressing up as a flapper for Halloween or a murder mystery party, you won't have to chop off your Rapunzel locks just to get the flapper look right.
This is how to achieve a 1920's inspired bob even with long hair! Your hair doesn't have to be as long as mine, for this to work, just longer than a bob. It's fairly simple and quick, the perfect touch to any Halloween costume!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades