The great thing about braids is that they're so incredibly versatile. Spin a single braid through the crown of your hair and let the rest of your locks loose and you've got a pretty Lauren Conrad, girl next door look going on. Or add a few curls using a curling iron and tie your hair up into an updo to create an elegant look befitting of a formal affair.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to create a simple and easy braided headband. This hairstyle is not only beautiful and princess-y, but also helps get pesky hairs out of your face so you don't sweat up a storm during the summer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades