We realize that celebrities change their hair color a lot, and oftentimes without consideration as to their skin tone. But that's because they're frequently gearing up for movie role that require a certain shade of hair color.
For the rest of us, though, we can't just go with any shade we want. In fact, certain hair colors will look better on you than others depending on your skin tone.
Looking to add some oomph to your natural hair color but don't have the foggiest idea where to begin? To set you off on the right track, our fearless host, Rebekah, talked to hair color and makeup artists about what to consider before committing to a shade. Skin tone, eye color and more play into the decision, as you'll see when you watch the experts dole out their insider advice in this video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades