Just like you'd consider your skin tone when applying eyeshadow, blush, or any kind of makeup, you have to consider your skin coloring when you're picking out what hair color you'd like to dye to your hair with.
Red fades the fastest, brown is rich and stays quite long, and blondes tend to be damaging (especially if your hair is darker).
The hair experts at the Public Salon in Brooklyn teach you how to find the perfect hair color to flatter your natural skin and hair tones, and how to achieve your new look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades