We don't know how the ombre hair trend got started, but if nothing else it certainly is interesting. Like ombre clothes, ombre hair fades from one color to another, like watercolor painting. On hair this means a deep brown on the crown of the head fading into a light blond on the tips, for instance.
If this is a hair trend you're digging, check out this video to learn how to dye your hair into an ombre style at home.
You've seen this hot hair color trend on red carpet celebrities like Rachel Bilson, Drew Barrymore and Sarah Jessica Parker. Now, Juan Juan Salon expert Jennifer J. shows us how to get ombré colored hair at home using box color you can find at the drugstore. Watch our video for her secrets on how to get a salon style dark-to-light color fade at home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades