The first step in getting Taylor Swift curls is to wash and blow dry your hair. After that, apply a heat protector spray and brush it through. To section your hair, twist the top lairs up and clip them up on top of your head. Next, take a curling wand and place it under a small section of hair at the root and wrap your hair around the wand. Leave a little bit that is unwrapped for you to hold onto. Hold the wand at a 45 degree angle. The longer you leave your hair wrapped around the wand, the tighter the curl is going to be. Now take the wand and move it vertically and let it fall off the wand. Continue with the rest of the sections. Now apply some hair spray and a dry ends serum to your hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades