In this Hairtalk episode you are shown how to get Taylor Swifts curly hair using hair extensions. The extensions used are a 16 inch 10 piece Wavy Clip in Extensions by POP. Simply by putting the larger of the pressure sensitive clips in, part by part, starting at back side bottom going upwards, ending with the smaller clips filling in where it's needed and around the face, you get a fuller and longer hair, with weather proof waves. The hair in the extensions are made by synthetic fibers, that looks natural and it is available in 20 different colors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades