TipsFromXOXOSarah takes us through a step by step instruction on how to get Taylor Swift's up-do from her song, "Love Story." With hair parted to the side, she begins with curly hair and gently swoops it in the back with a large bobby pin making a messy bun. She leaves a cluster of curly bangs hanging by the right side of her face. The loose curls left around the back of her head from the messy bun are then put up with a few smaller bobby pins. She then pushes up the bun up and bobby pins it a little higher. Taking the curly bangs from the front, she pins them up to the side of her head. After a little primping and checking the back for secure pins, her elegant hair style is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades