Learn to steal Kim Kardashian's pin curls and bangs with this video tutorial!
Items needed: curling iron, straightener, blow dryer, hair spray, mousse, dual prong clips or bobby pins, comb and medium length bangs.
Starting with freshly washed hair, part your hair down the middle with comb. Take one inch sections on either side of the part and curl around your finger to make a pin curl. Secure with bobby pin or a dual prong clip. Repeat with other side. Put mousse in the rest of hair and blow dry (use heat protection spray to protect your hair). Using large curling iron curl hair in waves, being sure to curl the hair closest to your face away from your face. Remove clips or pins and use curling iron and straightener to manipulate bangs into a nice feathered look. Spray with hair spray gently and you are ready to go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades