The deep side part is a classic technique and in this video we'll show you three different ways to quickly and easily style it for beautiful looks.
Step 1 Find and Set Your Side Part
Use the arch of your eyebrow at the point for your part.
Step 2 Comb from the Part
Comb your hair to the side starting from the part
- Roll hair with curlers 3/4 of the way down your hair and roll away from your face. Wrap the end around the curler and roll up to ensure all layers stay on the roller.
- Take out curlers once hair is cool to the touch.
- Set with hairspray.
Feel free to get fancy and use any braiding technique you want such as a French braid, fishtail, or traditional braid.
- Pull some hair from the sides to help incorporate the bangs and braid on a diagonal.
- Secure with a bobby pin behind your ear. Pull the hair down around the braid to hide the pin.
- Use the same braid as in Look 2 and then put hair in a side ponytail.
- Use an elastic the same color as your hair.
- Make a bun by wrapping hair around itself in a circular motion. Loose and messy is fine.
- Secure with bobby or spin pins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.