The deep side part is a classic technique and in this video we'll show you three different ways to quickly and easily style it for beautiful looks.
Step 1 Find and Set Your Side Part
Use the arch of your eyebrow at the point for your part.
Step 2 Comb from the Part
Comb your hair to the side starting from the part
- Roll hair with curlers 3/4 of the way down your hair and roll away from your face. Wrap the end around the curler and roll up to ensure all layers stay on the roller.
- Take out curlers once hair is cool to the touch.
- Set with hairspray.
Feel free to get fancy and use any braiding technique you want such as a French braid, fishtail, or traditional braid.
- Pull some hair from the sides to help incorporate the bangs and braid on a diagonal.
- Secure with a bobby pin behind your ear. Pull the hair down around the braid to hide the pin.
- Use the same braid as in Look 2 and then put hair in a side ponytail.
- Use an elastic the same color as your hair.
- Make a bun by wrapping hair around itself in a circular motion. Loose and messy is fine.
- Secure with bobby or spin pins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades