In this tutorial, we learn how to use a straightening iron to get soft and sexy curls. First, start out by brushing your hair out so there are no knots in it. Next, take a section of your hair, Next, add in heat protector to the hair. After this, heat up your straightening iron and take a small section of our hair. Twist the hair up and then run the straightening iron through it. When it comes out, you will have a very soft curl. You can also place the iron onto the top of the section and pull it straight down while holding the hair up so it creates a curl. When finished, style your hair how you prefer and use hair spray to keep the look lasting all day long!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades