How to Use a Flat Iron to Make Your Hair Wavy for anyone interested in creating a new look with their hair, this video tutorial from Taylor shows how to create a wavy look using a flat iron. The first thing you should do is make sure to spray your hair using a heat protector. There are many products on the market, including one used in the tutorial which is by John Frieda. To begin, take a small section of hair. Starting at the root of your hair, turn the flat iron in and out as you slowly move down the strand of hair. Repeat these steps for each strand of hair. The trick is to make sure that you are pressing hard enough to make sure that the waves and the heat gets into your hair. To make sure that the waves stay, you can apply a mousse to get volume after you are done creating your waves with the flat iron. Then, spray some hair spray into your hair to make sure that the waves last all day. Learn how to get natural waves in your hair by using a flat iron and three styling products.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades