In this video Megan shows how a curling iron can be used to make small changes to straight hair. She applies Heat Tamer Spray by Tresemme to her hair before starting. She also recommends using a conditioner on your hair if you have split ends.
To add thickness to your bangs, simply roll the hair in that area in the curling iron, and roll it down. To create waves just in the ends of the hair, roll it straight up as far as you want the curl to go, and pull it down. Be sure to roll straight and not on an angle. She also demonstrates rolling the hair vertically to create a different style of curl.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades