In this video, Jennifer Pompa teaches us how to use click in color extensions using Easilites clip-in color extensions. These extensions are about 1 inch wide and 16 inches long. They are also 100% human hair so you can use heat tools on them without damaging them. To use, grab a piece of your hair close to your hair line and pull it over to the other side of your head. Next, take the hair extension and slide it into the hair underneath. Make sure it is clipped in well and put your real hair back over it. You will now have highlights in without having to dye your hair!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades