To create a twist hairstyle on curly, dry hair, rub some shea aloe butter into hands to warm it then rub it into the dry hair. Then do the same with mimosa hair butter. Use a wide tooth natural comb to make sure hair is all detangled. Take a small section of hair using a fine tooth comb and split it into two sections and very tightly twist the hair strands around one another down to the bottom. Section off another strand of hair and continue , repeating until all hair is twisted. To curl the ends, wet the hair ends and twirl them around your finger. To finish off the style, spray it with some leave in hair conditioner to keep it soft and shiny.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades