There are two basic ways to twist hair so that it lies on the scalp. One way to twist the hair is to section the hair into the desired size of segments. Use one hand to twist the hair with the thumb and forefinger while holding the hair down secure with the other hand. Another way to twist hair is to separate the section into two pieces. Twist one section over the other and pick up another piece while twisting the strand around again. This will feel similar to braiding, but with only two strands instead of three. Either style may be finished by continuing the twist to the bottom or finishing with a braid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades