Makeoversession demonstrates how to twist flip your long pony tail. A variety of hair styles reflects personality. Long hair hanging loosely around your face is one style, but it detracts from your accessories such as your earrings. To create a long flip ponytail start by brushing your hair out. The first suggestion is to brush the sides of your hair into a ponytail, leaving the back hair long beneath the tail. Wrap a hair band to hold the ponytail. From beneath the ponytail, create a hole in the center of the hair above the hair band. Pull the ponytail up through the hole and smooth. A second suggestion is to create a ponytail from all the hair, sides and back. Then create the hole and pull the pony tail through. A final suggestion is to then bring the pony tail up to the center of the hair to create a loose bun effect. The whole procedure of creating a flip pony tail is quick and simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades