In this tutorial, we learn how to turn your black hair platinum blond at home. When you dye your hair, you will want to use a white hair color when first dying it. It may seem extreme to do this, but because you are dying your hair from such a dark color, it's going to have to have the extreme blond to help the color stay and not turn black. When dying your hair, make sure to keep the dye on long enough and follow all the directions that are on the package. Also, make sure you use moisturizing conditioners because your hair will be extremely damaged after this!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades