Updos don't need to be tedious or take a long time; this one starts off from an easy ponytail. When hair is in a high ponytail, turn it into an elegant evening hairstyle. Wrap the ponytail around the hair band and secure the ends with a bobby pin. Then, gently pull out and arrange sections of hair, making sure not to loosen all of the hair. In order to ensure that the hair stays in place, spray it with hair spray. Extra drama can easily be added to this hairstyle, by adding a flower or a favorite decorative barrette. Watch this video hair styling tutorial and learn how to turn a simple ponytail into an evening updo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades