This is a tutorial on tying the knot for the crochet braid. Tying the knot is so second nature to me, that I am not very skilled when it comes to explaining how to do the procedure. That, I think, is very apparent in this video. I am kind of fumbling through this experiment and am not really quite sure I accomplished what I set out to do. I hope the one thing this video aids the viewers in is trusting yourself to trouble shoot the problem. Get creative with finding a solution, so that you can discover that technique that you are most comfortable doing. As with many things, there is no one way or wrong way to do this. Discover your way. That is what the art of haircare is all about, finding what works for you. So maybe this is a video "how to" on trusting yourself to find how to do what works for you. Good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades