In this tutorial, Kandee shows us how to tease hair and get a lot of volume. First, take a small section of hair and use a round bristle brush to brush the underneath of your hair inwards. After doing this, make sure to use hair spray and style your hair as you like. You can use this technique on both the underneath and top sections of your hair, as well as on the back. When you tease the back of your hair, just pull it straight up and comb against the hair while you're holding it up. When you tease your bangs, stick the brush in, and then comb a few times before pulling straight out. You can then gently brush your hair so it's not messy and there are no fly-aways.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades