With this video, we learn how to tease your hair to achieve a smooth bump. To do this, you will need a small brush to help tease your hair. First, pull your hair up and then pull it forward. After this, put the brush in the hair and start to brush the hair down. Do this easily, but pile the hair up so it's a good foundation for a bump. Then, spray hair spray in the hair and let the hair lay down. Make sure you don't tease the very front of your hair, you will brush this down lightly to create a smooth surface. Do the teasing for all of your hair and then when you reach the front, you will be finished, just comb through lightly and use more hair spray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades