Many of us have had a bad haircut, so don't let it bring you down. Instead, use these tips to help improve your cut!
Don't let a bad haircut ruin your social life; turn a negative into a positive.
Step 1: Wait
Wait and give the new do some time to relax. Often a good washing will allow hair to "fall" more naturally.
TIP: Take a daily essential fatty acid supplement. These fats help condition and aid hair growth.
Step 2: Call friends
Call your friends for emotional support and help.
Step 3: Experiment
Experiment with new styling products and looks. You certainly can't make things any worse.
TIP: Longer hair can be braided or pulled up into a funky bun, easily hiding mistakes.
Step 4: Highlight strengths
Highlight your facial strengths. Create interest in your face and no one will notice your hair.
Step 5: Try extensions or wigs
Try any number of extensions or wigs, either natural or synthetic.
Step 6: Accessorize
Accessorize with hairpins, hair clips, headbands, or barrettes.
Step 7: Shave it off
Shave it off with an electric razor. It will save time in the morning and also keep your melon cool during those hot summer months.
Did you know? A Scottish survey found that 20 percent of people have burst into tears over a bad haircut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades