In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to recover and restore deleted files using Recover. Recover is a freeware data recovery program. Recover recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. Start by selecting the type of file. Continue by inputting the information. It will then take an hour to scan the drive for the deleted files. Once finished, it will display all the deleted files. The green files are recoverable and the red files are unrecoverable. Now just select the wanted files and press Recover. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to restore their deleted files, using a freeware program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades