If you love braiding your hair but want to take your style up a notch, then pigtail braids are the perfect solution. All you need is a brush, a hair band,a comb and a hair ribbon. First, separate a small section on the left side of the head, and separate into 3 pieces. Braid this section until you are halfway through the hair. Next, separate a small section on the right side of the head and create another braid. Take both braids and join them in the middle. Create 3 sections to make a new braid, and continue until you've reached the end of the hair. Tie off with a hair band and use a ribbon to tie a bow. With this how to video you can create these pretty pigtail braids all by yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades