This how to video shows you how to style your hair like Zac Efron with American Crew molding clay. You will need the clay mentioned and a brush. First, comb your hair so that you have side swept bangs. Use a straightening iron on your hair if it is very curly and textured. Next, take some clay and rub it in your palms. From here, rub your hands through the back of your head to the front. Remember to work from the top of the crown to the front. Use the come to make any adjustments. Take more clay in your palms for more adjustments as well. You may need to straighten the hair in the back of your head as well. Run your finger tips with the product through the tips of your bangs to finish the hairstyle. You now have hair like Zac Efron.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades