Although you may not agree with Sarah Palin's policies, there is one thing we all can agree on. Sarah Palin's hair looks great This tutorial teaches you how to do an "updo" Sarah Palin style. This is a quick and easy way to put your hair up without having to use any product, teasing or backcombing. Gather you hair into a pony tail, twist your hair, loop it upwards and clip it in place with a good size barette. Let the ends show at the top of your head. Then, gently loosen sections of your hair around the top of your head. This creates the height and gives it that Sarah Palin inspired "updo" look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades