For this look, you need some hot rollers and some bobby pins. Using these two items, and some hair spray, you will be able to get a look similar to the one Miley Cyrus was wearing at the 2010 Oscars. She begins the style by putting rollers in all of her hair and allowing them to cook for about 15 minutes. After she removes the rollers, she sprays in some "invisible dry shampoo" in her hair. Next she teases the hair, and puts it in a pony tail in the back of her head. She takes a little stick and pulls up some of the hair in front to add even more volume. Then she teases the pony tail a little more, and lightly wraps it around the center of the pony tail, creating a loose bun. Finally, she pins the bun in place and finishes it with hairspray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades