In this tutorial, we learn how to style your hair into side spikes. First, you will brush the back of the top of your hair up into the air and then put it into a rubber band. After this, repeat for two more pieces until they are in a line ready for spikes. Then, grab the first section and remove the band from it. Then, spray hair spray in it and tease it until it's standing straight up in the air. Hold it up while you are spraying it so it keeps shape. Repeat this for the other spikes. When finished, brush down slightly and then shape the bangs around it to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades