The classic French twist is incredibly elegant, and it's so easy to do.
You Will Need:
* Medium-length or long hair
* Bobby pins the color of your hair
* Hair spray
* Styling gel (optional)
Step 1: Do a ponytail
Comb your hair back into a low ponytail, but don't tie it.
*Tip: Use a little gel or hair spray to smooth every hair into place.
Step 2: Twist the hair
Tightly twist the ponytail around and around, and then pull the tail up, so the ends are facing the ceiling.
Step 3: Anchor it
Anchor the twist with bobby pins in a shade that matches your hair, taking care that they don't show.
Step 4: Tuck in the ends
Tuck the ends down and under the twist.
Step 5: Spray it
Lightly spray the finished twist.
*Fact: Grace Kelly wore her hair in a French twist to the 1955 Academy Awards, where she won best actress for her performance in The Country Girl.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades