In this hair styling tutorial, Lisa and Julie show you how to style your hair into flip pigtail braids. All you need is a brush, four hair bands, and two scrunchies. First, separate hair into 2 sections using a comb. Gather the left side at the base of the neck and tie off in a low ponytail. Pull the band down a bit, create a hole, and pull ponytail through. Fluff your ponytail, create 3 sections and braid hair all the way to the end. Tie off with a hair band. Repeat this process with the right side. When finished, use 2 scrunchies to tie both sides near the flips. With this how to video you can create these pretty flip pigtail braids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades