Curly hair is notoriously difficult to style and cut. Sure, when you wear the hair curly, it is very easy to hide an uneven hairdo, but what if you want to straighten it out? If you would like to cut a cute layered look that you can wear when your hair is straight, you will need to follow these tips for cutting curls.
Measure your hair when it is dry and curly. Decide where you'd like your layers and how long your hair is exactly. Mark this as your guide.
Wet your hair and pull it straight.
Find the original guide you made, and cut your hair bluntly.
If you are having trouble, don't take the chance of ruining your 'do! Don't be afraid to enlist the help of a professional stylist and explain to her what you are looking for. Good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades