Cocorais shows you how to style your short hair into a crimped wavy look with a step by step example doing her own hair. You'll need a heat-protecting spray, a curl-boosting spray, a rat-tail comb, some sectioning clips, hair wax, and a flat iron. Apply heat-protecting spray and then (a lot of) curl-boosting spray. Pin up your hair so you can work with really thin sections of hair. Take one section, and pulling it straight, take your flat iron and move the flat iron back and forth. Iron layer by layer (thin, move upwards), section by section. After you're done with the back/ bottom layer, section hair off from the middle and iron that layer. Repeat with all layers. Keep the iron horizontal while you're switching directions/ waving your hair outward and inward so it won't flip out when you're done. Afterwards, take a little hair wax and run it through your hair to separate the waves. Scrunch it a little, and follow up with hairspray if needed. Even though it takes time and some effort, Cocorais believes this is a cute look for girls with short hair!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades