Abigail Goss demonstrates a traditional Apostolic hairstyle, the vertical roll with pin curls. She starts by creating a poof, back combing the roots from the crown to the forehead. Then she creates a section of hair above the ears. She rolls this hair several times in one direction and then puts all of the hair into a ponytail at the base of the neck. At this point the style looks like a french twist with a ponytail at the bottom. She then coats the hair with gel. To make the curls, she takes a section from the ponytail of about an inch and loops it around two fingers, securing it to the french roll section with bobby pins. She continues this with all the hair from the ponytail. Secure the style with plenty of hairspray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades