Kandee Johnson explains how to quickly style your hair for the perfect Valentine's Day look.
-Begin by straightening your hair, then tease with a round brush.
-When teasing, favor whichever side your hair will fall to.
-Fix with a medium hold hairspray.
-Make a pony tail behind one ear using a hair elastic or rubber band.
-Grab a section of your pony tail and loop it over the base, fixing with a bobby pin.
-Repeat as many times as desired, sometimes looping under and always fixing each section with a bobby pin.
-Smoothing cream may help keep hair manageable.
-Experiment with bang volume and placement to compliment your own individual look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades