In this tutorial, we learn how to style short hair for an edgy look. You will need to apply a heat protector on your hair first and then blow dry it. Blow dry it against the grain so you get greater volume and it sticks up more on the back of your head. For the front, blow dry your bangs to one side and then use a straightener to pull them to a side. If you want an even more edgy look, you can make a fauxhawk with your hair, which would involve putting gel in the bangs so it holds up in the air straight!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades