This video demonstrates how to style short hair and get volume. If you have side bangs, part them around and up from the arch of the eyebrow. Make sure you have a blow-dryer and a large round brush, as well as a hair serum, and clips. Rub a quarter size amount of the serum on the ends of your hair, trying to avoid the roots. Put mousse on the hair roots near the top of your hair where the volume will matter the most. Section your hair off at the top and begin blow-drying by lifting the hair up and rolling it out with the rounded brush. Continue this around the head making sure to get extra volume on the top of the head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades