"Up-dos" can be sexy, chic, and perfect for daytime. In this video, our hair expert Eugene shows you how to create one in a just few simple steps.
Step 1 Mist hair
Use a spray gel on damp hair on the root area.
Example: Pantene Pro-V Root Lifter Spray gel
Step 2 Add texture
Use the "money" technique to add texture to hair. To do this, while blow drying your hair, use the same hand motion you would use if you were counting money.
Step 3 Curl
Use a curling iron and randomly curl sections of your hair. Make the sections different sizes.
Step 4 Clip
Clip and tease the top section of your hair.
Step 5 Wrap
Wrap your hair around your thumb to create a bun and secure with bobby pins.
Step 6 Pin
Put pins into the bulk of the bun in alternating directions to get a secure hold.
Step 7 Set
Finish with hairspray.
Example: Pantene Medium-Thick Anti-Humidity Hairspray
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades