In this tutorial, we learn how to style a sassy and sophisticated rope braid. First, you need to brush your hair out and apply hair wax in small amounts to it as you brush your hair back into a ponytail. Use a hair dryer to heat up the wax before you use it to make it easier to apply. After your hair is tied into a ponytail, you will need to part the tail into two different sections. Twist these sections with your fingers, then twist the two sections together. Do this until you reach the tips of the hair and tie it off with a hair tie. When finished, apply more hair wax for flyaways and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades