In order to create a pin-up Rosy the Riveter look with a bandana, you will need the following: hairspray, bobby pins, round brush, wax or smoothing cream, a bandana, and a curling iron. Once you've got all of that, follow along with Kandee Johnson's video guide below.
Comb your hair forward. Curl the top of your hair. Tease the hair a bit with a round bristle brush. Use a little smoothing cream. Pin your bangs, after the top has been plumped up as much as you'd like. Then, pin up the rest of your hair in the back.
Fold the bandana in half, at angle. Pull the sides of the triangle up and tie a knot on top of your head. Incorporate the tail of the triangle into your know. Anchor it with bobby pins. Tuck the corners in. If necessary, use bobby pins. Lastly, apply your hairspray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades