In this video, we learn how to style a pin-up rockabilly hairdo. First, brush all your hair back except for your bangs, then curl your bangs so they sit on your face across your forehead. Now, wrap a handkerchief around our head, then pull the bottom flap up to the top. After this, tease your hair that's inside to give it shape and thickness. After this, position the hair into the handkerchief so it lays down and looks flat. Hair spray if you need to, then curl your bangs once more so they are extra curly across the forehead. After this, you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades