Torrin creates a Victorian up-do with long hair. The style can be done with hair that is at least just past the shoulders in length. Make a ponytail at the base of the neck. Slide the band down a bit and poke fingers through the middle of the ponytail to split the hair. Then pull the ponytail through the split from top to bottom. Separate the ponytail into three sections and make three English braids. Attach the three braids together with one rubber band, leaving several inches of hair left out for finishing. Pull the ends of the hair back through the split in the hair so that the ends are sticking up and the braids are in loops covering the neck. Wrap the loose ends around the rubber band to cover it. Use bobby pins to secure the loose hair ends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades