In this tutorial, we learn how to style a Japanese style high ponytail. First, spray volumizing hair spray in your hair, then blow dry your hair upside down to create a ton of volume. Now, use a flat iron to straighten your hair thoroughly. Make sure all the hair is pin straight and there are no curly hairs left. After this, pull all the hair towards the crown of your head and bring it up high. Use a comb to smooth out any bumps, then use hair wax to smooth it out. Continue to pull the hair, then use a heavy duty elastic to create the pony tail. Tease the pony tail in sections, then comb on top lightly and your look is now complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades