Learn to style your hair with Senegalese twist braids using these instructions. -First, part out a section of your hair. -Now, split the sections into two parts. -Next, coil each part to the right. -Twist the right coil over and under the left coil. -Keep coiling and twisting all the way down. -Now, using hair extensions, separate some of the hair from the bundle. -Put the extension hair on top of your hair. -Coil the hair to the right in both sections. -Twist and coil all the way to the ends. -Continue braiding all over your head until its finished. There you have it, quick instructions to learn to braid your hair with a Senegalese twist.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades